Studying to become a paralegal ?

I am studying to become a paralegal and was wondering ...I looked up my name on CaseNet and found that a case filed by my landlord for possession and rent last year (2019) was still a matter of public record and am currently worried that something like that could affect my chances of getting hired in this profession?

NOTE: the case itself was dismissed without prejudice after I paid all the back rent that I owed my landlord and I was allowed to continue living in my apartment FYI

• Maxi

If that is on your credit record regardless of why and what happened or what you want to do, get a certificate of satisfaction and send that to the credit referencing agencies, they will not take the record off, but they will add the certificate of satisfaction which shows it is fully paid off/finished so anyone looking can see your credit record is clear