Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

Why dont they do online virtual nightclubs during this pandemic?

Some people are, like here in Australia Sunrise 7 News reporter Sam Mac does a pub quiz (trivia) every now-and-then. He also did in 2018 the A-Z Australia and in 2020 he did a virtual one, then in June a real one. Now Melbourne is fudging up the country with their numbers. Stop going to Sydney you Melbournites! 

Because that would help the economy some, and they want to destroy our economy with the fears of this virus ! !    Trump is about the only one who seems to care about our economy.

• Rick

they can't make any money that way ................

$250, buy a Pioneer SB3 and party out yourself.

Serato Pro goes onsale at times.

You know why DJ's do it for basically non-living wages, cause they LOVE the music, Love to control a crowd, watch people having a good time.

(Maybe if cops would throw out beats instead of teargas, they could control the crowd?), NO, that's just stupid.

No problem with you dancing alone, you may gain a larger respect for DJ's and have a fun time.

I'm telling you, it's insane the stuff you can do with music.

The new videogame "Fuse" is all the hype, but if you have a library of MP3s a laptop/PC, controller and Serato you already have the game, just better.

I know I bought Serato pro at $80, but it's now back to $130

I'm totally looking up VRChat. 

Ever played VRChat?

Online virtual world Second Life has been around since 2003.

they used to have such a program in the UK, "the hitman and her", well it was actually a real nightclub and they filmed inside it, basically the other presenter was frankly pretty hot, so it gets tessosserone filled lads watching it, well that was the theory  don't ask me how i know that, it's likely i would of been pretty sloshed...or high lol..never both though, me not that silly..

• Sandy

it's just not the same. you need to be F2F to see if there's chemistry between 2 people.