AJ asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

Which baby girl name do you like best?

Please say an opinion on each and why you prefer and why! Thank you in advance :)

Lyla June 

Iris Emma Violet

Summer Charlotte 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Lyla June is my favorite. I think Iris Violet, Emma Violet, or even Iris Emma sound better than all theee of them our together. I think Charlotte Summer sounds better than Summer Charlotte.

• 1 month ago

Lyla June

But it you changed them around a little bit...

Charlotte Summer

I love the nickname Lottie.

:-)

• 1 month ago

Probably the second one

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lyla June: Lyla is pretty but don’t like it paired with June.  I love this spelling of Lyla

Iris Emma violet : tongue twister. 

Summer Charlotte: the best flow

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Lyla June is my pick

• 1 month ago

Lyla June sounds like a good choice.

• 1 month ago

Lyla June sounds the best, but Lilah is a better spelling. Iris Emma is better without the Violet. Summer Charlotte just doesn't work. Emma Charlotte is a little better.

• 1 month ago

Lyla June, it's the only one that flows nicely. 

• 1 month ago

Lyla June is 100% my favourite!

/10

Lyla June - 9

Iris Emma Violet - 5

Summer Charlotte - 3

Iris Emma would be a 9

Lyla June is so timeless and charming to me. It's simple and pretty but doesn't feel pretentious and sickly sweet (the way 'Summer Charlotte' does to me). Lyla is elegant, but that strong 'y' sound also gives it some strength. It's a solid name.

Iris Emma would be beautiful, but I dislike Violet and don't like the two middle names thing. (I have two middle names and don't like how my full name looks written down because it's so long and choppy, plus on documents only the first one often ends up getting written down).

Summer Charlotte almost sounds like a horse's name to me... I don't mind the name Summer, but certainly not paired with Charlotte.

• Koi
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

How about a classical name like Maudene? 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.