Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 5 months ago

A University student who can not afford to survive and finish the degree.Should he move to another country because in his country there are ?

no jobs and come back sometimes a year to give exams and get the degree?

2 Answers

  • 5 months ago

    How can you "move" to another country without fulfilling all qualifications for some type of visa or immigration? 

    Much of the world is moving into the Post-Jobs Era. You need to get with the program. If there are "no jobs" in your country, what qualifications are in demand there? And you can always consider creating your own "job." Without advanced degrees + experience, it's unlikely anybody needs or wants you anywhere else anyway.

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    Other countries require a work visa and sponsorship from an employer.

    Days are gone when you can just move and find a job.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.