Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I'm 30. I never have guys ask me out. They never approach me and I don't get out much.?

@Anonymous You don't know if guys would approach me or not so you need to stop saying they won't because I haven't done the things that will get them to approach me.

If you don't get out much that is probably the reason why you don't meet guys. You also probably don't have much conversation to make yourself an interesting proposition. Just going out and being there waiting for someone to come and speak to you doesn't mean that you light up the room and everyone will rush to invite you out for a date. You DO have to do a little work to meet guys half way. Be a bit more smiley and friendly looking and have something interesting to talk about or ask them questions so they can tell you interesting things and continue talking to you. That is the way to get to know people and if they then like you enough, you will get asked out on a date. While you lock yourself away in your room, nobody is going to know you even exist and are available for a date. 

If you don't get out much that is probably the reason why you don't meet guys.  You also probably don't have much conversation to make yourself an interesting proposition.  Just going out and being there waiting for someone to come and speak to you doesn't mean that you light up the room and everyone will rush to invite you out for a date.  You DO have to do a little work to meet guys half way.  Be a bit more smiley and friendly looking and have something interesting to talk about or ask them questions so they can tell you interesting things and continue talking to you.  That is the way to get to know people and if they then like you enough, you will get asked out on a date.  While you lock yourself away in your room, nobody is going to know you even exist and are available for a date.

I agree with the user that said "Even if you got out much they still wouldn't approach you." ......

As others have said and I said the last time you asked this, guys can't approach you if you sit at home all day. You will need to take some initiative: get together with some girl friends and have a night out, take a friend's dog out for walks, join some clubs and classes in which there will be other people with similar interests to yours - and even women have brothers!

Please don't keep asking the same question without thinking about the answers - only you can solve your problems. 

I can give you some coaching if you'd like.

Source(s): svs@jamforlife.co.uk

Even if you got out much they still wouldn't approach you. 

i assume this is not just due to world currently being about to self-destruct.

Should this be prevailing issue for long term i suggest find place with people having similar or same hobbies, try to ask your desired ones out yourself for opportune occasions (related to hobby might be expositions or something like seminar etc.).

Seek like minded people and hope for the best.

• Petter

Then try to get out more, be out there, be open for suggestions, take own iniatives. It won't happen by itself while you just sit there waiting, you know?