Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

If you were a great guy like Saint Gary would you take in maybe ten asylum seekers into your luxury London house or?

Sell it for £millions and build a hostel that can accommodate   HUNDREDS of them? 

(I'd do neither btw.)

Lol swampy.  Hope he"s not reading this or he'll get on and do it!

Firstly, I wouldn't live in London. 

Secondly, I would not take in any asylum seekers.

Thirdly, I would keep the money for myself because it's money I've worked for.

I wouldn't encourage immigrants to leech off British people. 

He's a hypocrite and when push comes to shove he wouldn't have them over his doorstep.

Who's Saint Gary troll.

Anyone who can afford a luxury London house must be paying a lot more in taxes and must already be contributing a lot more to the cost of the government contractors who provide basic housing for asylum seekers than you or I. Why should they make private provision to house them?

🥴 No.

An illegal is as good as a squatter.

And I don't do visitors.

Is this Gary Bushell do you mean?  He'd probably do the latter for a ton of housing benefit, grants, and planning permission for a new mansion down the road.