Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Does anybody know why the Manxbiter was suspended?

If he has been, I suspect that no one would care, not even harrison, the moderator who protects him.

Edit...@ the gutless, spineless and cowardly little buzz, Di the dyke didn't get my account suspended, although it does love to boast that it has enough intelligence to do so, it's an empty boast, much like the rest of her musings.

Accounts get suspended for repeated violations. Posting about other users is ALWAYS a violation. This isn't a chat site.

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about a relevant current event? 

He is abusive and doesn't answer questions, but saying that we have a serial reporter(s) who is deleting almost everything, even when the questions and answers are not in violation.  

How are you so certain he has been?

He hasn't been suspended, every time this question comes up I google him and find that he hasn't been suspended. I agree he is a dullard and should be suspended but he must be paying someone at Yahoo or something because it never happens.