If you have no control over a fetish should you just accept it?

I've started wearing pantyhose and tights everyday and I love it

Yes you should.  I accept my paraphilias and am a popular erotic author because of that.

you should accept that you have the paraphilia but you should not act on it if it will hurt some one.

• HMFan

Whatever floats your boat.

"If you have no control over a fetish should you just accept it?"

So long as your fetish does not, harm others, are done consensually between adults, or becomes otherwise problematic, why not accept it.

BTW  LGBT is not a fetish, wearing nylons and tights is not lgbt.

• Koi

As long as you do not show off in public. 

• Dan

There's a difference between accepting a compulsion and acting on it. You may be compelled to drink, gamble, get angry, kick your dog, etc., but you don't have to do it.  On the other hand, you may be compelled to do other things - such as being nice, exercising, eating healthy, etc.  Can can choose to do those things...or not.  I assume you're probably suggesting LGBT actions are a sort of a fetish.  Perhaps. It's all how you like to define stuff.  Things can generally be defined and redefined however you like to suit your own purposes -- but that doesn't really change the nature of what you're defining. Define homosexuality as a drive, a fetish, a dysfunction, a choice, or whatever and it doesn't affect what it actually is or whether people engage in it or not. At best, you've given yourself a bit of self-satisfaction about slicing bread one direction rather than another...but the bread remains sliced all the same.

• Sky

If it's a harmless fetish then yes, accept and enjoy it.  But if it's taking control of your life and negatively interfering with your job, home life, relationships, or other activities in your life, then you need to back away from that fetish or drop it altogether, and if you can't do it alone then get help from a therapist.