How bad is it for a manager to lie in a legal deposition within a civil discrimination case ?

I have a current civil discrimination case against my previous employer . During one of my managers deposition , it was discovered on on my 2016 and 2017 performance evaluation, that the dates of the performance evaluation were altered , the page numbers were changed and the dates of the performance evaluation were changed , this same manager was found caught lying on an interrogatory .. how bad is something like this in court .does this help my case I am the plaintiff bringing suit alleging discrimination and retaliation, In 2017 I spoke to my managers , manager Executive Director , confided in here of the harassment , reducible , and hostile work enviornment , told her I had major depressive disorder and requested a transfer . After me asking for a transfer , everything took a turn for the worst , and ultimately was fired in 2019 . 

If the performance evaluations have been altered and it's proven the manager lied when interrogated, that doesn't bode well for your ex-employer.

Really really bad :((