Is it obvious to other people that someone is gay if they keep using "they/them" pronouns when referring to their live interest? ?

I'm a woman and dating another woman, and was just at a party with my family's friends by whom I'm closeted from. I just talked about my partner by saying things like "yeah, I live them. They're great, I really miss them, ive been dating them for about 2 years now", etc. And they dont know anything about non binary, and my girlfriend is a cis female anyway, but I was wondering how obvious it is that I'm talking about another girl if I keep calling her by gender neutral pronouns?? 

**LOVE interest

No.  I make a point of not revealing the presenting gender of people's partners in order to undermine the presumption of heterosexuality and in general prefer gender-neutral pronouns when I refer to other people in order to oppose sexism.

• Koi

It could also mean that they are dating a non binary person.