Anonymous

Why are White women so overrated in beauty?

White women are so basic and ugly, and have no booty or curves, and burn in the sun cuz their skin is pasty and gross.

I don't get why so many men still love White women so much, they are all brainwashed by the mainstream media.

• Megumi

They are not overrated in beauty. Your opinion is black racially biased. They are not basic and ugly. Curves means fat, and that is not pretty or healthy. Their skin is much prettier than that of blacks. You try to answer your own question, so you are just ranting. 

It's true that pinkskins burn in the sun too easily... but some Europeans are oliveskins (likely due to African admixture), they can actually tan a bit better but obviously cannot resist the sun on the same level as redskins, brownskins and blackskins. 

There is ugly and there is beauty in all races.

Troll please................

• Ricky

Bro that's not true most dudes stick with there own culture. Well most of the Latino community does. Right now cuz you live in white countries which is dominated by white women. They become the most desirable. If you go to Colombia or Argentina or Mexico than guess who will win? Latinas  

No, I have visited over 65 countries and some of the Ugliest is not white the middle east have some of the Ugliest

I remember my First Visit to Denmark and all i saw was Beautiful Blond White Girls i was in  Denmark in 2012 and all i saw was Burkhas and Black Hair i asked where all the Blonds went

was told we Dye Our Hair Black so the Muslims will ignore us

You have obviously not been outside. I have been with many white women who have an ***. If i would still be dating this girls, i would take pics and post them and who cares if they burn in the sun. Burning up in the the open sun unclothed with no shirt or being pasty isnt some trait people look for in other people. Your ability to handle the sun doest make you a more or less desirable candidate in dating