Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Can someone covert this recipe  to a normal ratio (cups tsp tbs)?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 days ago

Best food laughing gas from https://zakisazota-msk24.ru

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pounds are difficult to convert to cups, since one is weight and the other can be volume. .36 pounds of baking powder might mean a weight, but as to volume-is it sifted or not? Same with brown sugar-is it Packed or not? It makes a difference. 

What are you trying to make? Do you wish to scale it down to ONE cake or just make a really big one? 

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Large amounts such as 32 and 20 and 24 and 63 pounds are going to be hard to accommodate in standard cups! That is going to be a huge cake or cookie or whatever it is you are wanting to cook. And eggs are usually counted as individual eggs, not weighed by pounds. No teaspoon (tsp) will be needed!

Go back and check that you have got things right.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's not a recipe, it's a list of ingredients. Ratio to what? 

I don't know where you got this from but it's not a good list. “.36 lbs” is an impossible quantity to measure.

Find a decent recipe.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

This is a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe.

Find any decent chocolate chip cookie recipe and then add 6 ounces of pecans to the recipe.  (a common recipe calls for 16 ounces of chocolate chips.  Based on the ratio of nuts to chocolate above, it would be about 6 ounces of pecans for a normal size recipe.)

For the butter vanilla amount - use about half of the amount of vanilla the recipe is calling for.  If the recipe has 2 teaspoons of vanilla - then also use 1 teaspoon of vanilla butter.

This might not be exact ratios to that recipe - but try this recipe:

2 sticks butter

2 cups brown sugar

1 1/2 cups sugar

2 teaspoons vanilla

1 teaspoon butter vanilla

1 teaspoon baking powder

2 eggs

3 cups flour

16 ounces chocolate chips

6 ounces pecans

Cream the butter and the sugars until smooth.  Add the eggs, vanilla, butter vanilla, and baking powder and stir until well blended.  Then blend in the flour until well mixed.  Add the chips and pecans and stir.  Drop cookie dough balls onto cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 for about 10 to 12 minutes.

That is a slight alteration on a chocolate chip cookie recipe that I use fairly often.  For my usual recipe, I would not use butter vanilla and the amount of brown and white sugar would be two cups for each.  I would also use baking soda instead of baking powder.

• Chocolate chip cookies? Just find a regular sized recipe.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.