john asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

What will you do if they make COVID-19 vaccination mandatory?

I will refuse it. Using the same reason as women who get and support abortions.

I have the right to decide what goes on...is best... with my body.

• ,

If you refuse they fire it from a tranquilliser rifle.

• Edna

They're not ever going to make a corona virus vaccine mandatory - no more than they've made the flu vaccine or any other vaccine mandatory. You can't "mandate" against a virus.  The only vaccine that has ever been mandatory is the smallpox vaccination, but that's an entirely different kind of vaccine. 

It will not be mandatory in the US. I am sure the Supreme Court would throw out any such law. If you are really smart you get get the vaccine when it is available. It will be safe and effective. 

The CDC and virologists say that 70% of the world must be vaccinated  with the COVID-19 vaccine before it goes the way  Polio  ended after vaccinating with Dr. Salk's vaccine in the 1950s.

harrald

• Smokie

You can go ahead and refuse it for whatever reason you choose but if you are a dude using the abortion argument you come off as strange.

I’ll get drunk and watch Netflix .