john asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

What will you do if they make COVID-19 vaccination mandatory?

I will refuse it. Using the same reason as women who get and support abortions.

I have the right to decide what goes on...is best... with my body.

6 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

If you refuse they fire it from a tranquilliser rifle.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They're not ever going to make a corona virus vaccine mandatory - no more than they've made the flu vaccine or any other vaccine mandatory. You can't "mandate" against a virus.  The only vaccine that has ever been mandatory is the smallpox vaccination, but that's an entirely different kind of vaccine. 

• 1 month ago

It will not be mandatory in the US. I am sure the Supreme Court would throw out any such law. If you are really smart you get get the vaccine when it is available. It will be safe and effective. 

• 1 month ago

The CDC and virologists say that 70% of the world must be vaccinated  with the COVID-19 vaccine before it goes the way  Polio  ended after vaccinating with Dr. Salk's vaccine in the 1950s.

harrald

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Smokie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You can go ahead and refuse it for whatever reason you choose but if you are a dude using the abortion argument you come off as strange.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I’ll get drunk and watch Netflix .  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.