Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

I can't poop but when I do it's yellow?

I was peeing and then I looked down and saw two pieces of poop. I wiped my butt and it was really yellow. Not to mention my lips are really red and now I can't poop again. I'm a teenage female.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Orla C
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Are you drinking enough water? Not carbonated sugary garbage, but actual water? Are you eating enough vegetables? Are you eating properly?

If the answer to any of these is no, then there's your solution right there. 

• 1 month ago

your lips.....................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Please ask your mom or dad to make an appointment with your family doctor.  No one here really knows if the color of the feces is from diet or even some other health issue.  Please try *not* to panic, but please do talk with a medical doctor about it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Wait...what do your lips have to do with your bowel movements?  This makes no sense.  BTW, yellow in a bowel movement just means that you are producing bile (like any other normal human being).  If you are constipated, have your mom get some stool softener like colace or senekot for you...it will help you go. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Depends a lot on your diet. Eating chicken a lot and fish can do that.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.