Write me a love story!?

What is your idea of the cutest love story?

• sam

two people meet, realise they like eachother, this develops into love, then they get married, and live happily ever after. The end.

• e9601:

Gag. Write your own "cute" story.

They are both are destined for each other till the end of time, that is to say they have a heart to heart connection, undiscovered and hidden in the realms of love. He was always watching her from a distance and admiring her soft, long locks and beautiful endearing eyes. She wants to approach him too...but feels super shy. He manages to muster up some courage to finally speak to her...he gently moves her hair to the side, goes up closely and rubs his cheek against hers. She looks deeply into his eyes and so does he and gives him a small peck on the cheek. He moves away feeling a sense of shyness but then returns to give her a passionate kiss on the lips, and they both embrace each other under a twilight sky. 

Source(s): I know it sounds so generic...!

If it's "cute" it's not love.

CHAT VIOLATION REPORTED.

• Cogito

You want one, YOU write it.

But stories which are "cute" are sickeningly twee and vomit-inducing.

Where do I begin?  That's lame, isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad9SV2rb4Ns

Youtube thumbnail

• Marli

The love stories that romance novel writers write and their publishing companies sell via bookstores or self-publishing entities.

The purpose of Yahoo Answers is to answer questions. If you want free bedtime stories, go to Wattpad or fanfiction.net or another internet site where writers upload their stories.

Man sets up bot - man unleashes bot on Yahoo Answers - man gives himself woman's name - man's questions are very, very dull - question gets serious answers. The oldest story in the world, innit?

• Speed

I charge pro rates, but I could do it. Cute is pretty easy, actually.