Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 month ago

Checkings issue.?

A relative keeps getting a hold of my credit card and buying stuff while im at work. Its not like I can take the card off from where I work. Is there a way I can stop transactions through my account?

Its for microsoft.

Aand its a comsumers account.

• Amy

You can call the police and have the thief arrested- that will probably stop them from stealing from you.

Or you can log into your bank's website or app, and freeze the card every day before you go into work.

A relative keeps getting a hold of my credit card and buying stuff while im at work -

How is this relative getting hold of your card in the first place?

Keep it with you in your purse or wallet like most normal people and they couldn't get hold of it.

Or, failing that, hide it away from stealing  hands.

Its not like I can take the card off from where I work - sorry, you will have to talk me though that one. Makes no sense at all

What you and your relative don't seem to realise that using your card without your permission is fraud. Which is very serious

Is there a way I can stop transactions through my account? - yes, you can report them as fraudulent transactions and let the credit card company deal with your relative

cancel the card and secure the next one. You're an IDIOT for letting people get "a hold" of your card.