If someone breaks down your door and enters you can use lethal force. Does this include police officers doing a “no knock” warrant?

Of course you have the right to defend yourself in your own home, but not without consequences. Just look at Breonna Taylor's killing...her boyfriend had a legal firearm and opened fire at what he thought were intruders. Because he fired shots at the police, they were legally justified to return fire which is why any murder charge is very unlikely. A truly sad event caused solely by the sheer incompetence and disregard for lives by the officers!

Depends. In the Castle Law states. they still have to cross the threshold. In other words, you can't  shoot if they are simply outside the door. And, you have to drag the body  Inside if it falls outside, too.

Sorry, no knock warrants arent included, Cops Must ID self though, have "Police" or "PCSD" or whatever easily seen on their shirts.

Still there  is Jose Guerena, no one knew they were cops, no ID, and darkened  hallway. He sat there with a rifle But did not  point it. Still got shot. Widow got 3 million.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Guerena_shootin...

• D50

If you believe in life after death, you can comfort yourself now by thinking about how righteous you will feel in the afterlife that the police wrongfully killed you. Myself, I'd let the cops trash the place and scare the hell out of me instead of getting myself shot dead by raising a gun at them.

Anonymous is a little scared *****

Sure u can, make my day punk.

• Dan

Police shootouts do happen. Usually innocent people don't fire at police because the police are trained, fully armed, and work in a team. If you raise a weapon they won't hesitate to kill you.  

After you are dead, no one will prosecute you for using lethal force.  

Yes it does.  You may have to defend yourself in court.  You will need to show you acted reasonably given ALL the facts and circumstances.