How do party girls afford to constantly travel the world ? IN THEIR TWENTIES ?

Please tell me I am not the only person to have encountered this on facebook.

A regular girl from high school, who didn't  win any sort of scholarship resurfaces online facebook, instagram whatever...looking all dolled up like a model and constantly post pics of herself in luxurious tourist destinations: greece, brazil, hawaii, london, japan ....basically any far away luxury destination you can think of...all year round.

Now at first, I thought it was just a fraud profile, but there are profiles like these from different girls that I know...sometimes their families are in the pics with them, sometimes they are in the same pictures together.

All of us are in our 20s. None of us have millionaires for parents....so how does she afford this lifestyle ??

It's called knowing how to use green screen technology. Even major "influencers" have been called out for this. Faking photos is now the coin of the realm. 

They are probably working in those locations which supports them until the next town. A lot go to teach English. Some write travel blogs. They probably share living expenses with others.

The credit card, not the pen, is mightier than the sword!

All hail the credit card! 

...either that or she's a sugar baby!

"Afford"--he's not paying for anything, she's a prostitute meeting clients.