Have you ever found yourself saying something you thought out loud, then changed it to a song or something so you don't look insane?
- Laughing BOYLv 71 month agoFavourite answer
No....... My LACK of SANITY is on DISPLAY at every WAKING minute and WHILE I am SLEEPNG.......😂😂😂😂Source(s): Also AVAILABLE in UHD......😂😂😂😂
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
Yes,it's raining buckets out there,full of cats'n'dogs.I mean ,ya,know?Every time it rains,it rains...pennies from Heaven.Don't you know each cloud contains....Pennies from Heaven.
- ChaiTeaLv 61 month ago
Only in the shower.
- ChristopherLv 61 month ago
Yes, "The hiillllls are alive with the sound of muuussiiiic................."
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 18 gibbs 20Lv 71 month ago
That's funny. Yes I've done that. I've also seen people try to cover by acting like they were talking on their phones when they weren't.