I am having difficulties in finding decent work in 2020?

I have applied for jobs all over town. The census, gas stations, diners, grocery stores, even place outside of town. The list continues, I am starting to think people are against me. Even may be deliberately paying people off not to hire me. What should I do, seriously?

5 days ago

Make easy money from home https://bitly.com/3cjw0Kc

good luck finding anything better, work is work, beggars can't be choosers

If athiest , try scientific ways - .. If religious,  pray to God ! .... Hard working and trying more efforts , has no alternatives - if you are an honest person !

Same here. Try retail maybe? I've seen  lot of job postings for retail in my area... we are in a pandemic, so don't be too hard on yourself during this time.

Trust me--it's not YOU. It's this bizarre situation our country is in right now. My son has been unemployed for two months and even though he's highly qualified, still can't find a job. Lot's of people are in the same boat. There's nothing you can do except keep on trying. 

I already know how hard it is to find work, and now you know how hard it is to find work.

Happy job hunting!

• Tavy

Have any of these places advertised vacancies , or are you just hoping there might be jobs?

Can you put me in touch with these people who are paying others to not hire you? I’d like to not hire you too.  

You should work on your paranoia.

Yes, the entire world is against you and there are teams of people all collaborating to ensure you never get a job. I am in charge but its really a team effort.