I am having difficulties in finding decent work in 2020?

I have applied for jobs all over town. The census, gas stations, diners, grocery stores, even place outside of town. The list continues, I am starting to think people are against me. Even may be deliberately paying people off not to hire me. What should I do, seriously?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 days ago

Make easy money from home https://bitly.com/3cjw0Kc

• 1 month ago

good luck finding anything better, work is work, beggars can't be choosers

• 1 month ago

If athiest , try scientific ways - .. If religious,  pray to God ! .... Hard working and trying more efforts , has no alternatives - if you are an honest person !

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Same here. Try retail maybe? I've seen  lot of job postings for retail in my area... we are in a pandemic, so don't be too hard on yourself during this time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Trust me--it's not YOU. It's this bizarre situation our country is in right now. My son has been unemployed for two months and even though he's highly qualified, still can't find a job. Lot's of people are in the same boat. There's nothing you can do except keep on trying. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I already know how hard it is to find work, and now you know how hard it is to find work.

Happy job hunting!

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Have any of these places advertised vacancies , or are you just hoping there might be jobs?

• 1 month ago

Can you put me in touch with these people who are paying others to not hire you? I’d like to not hire you too.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You should work on your paranoia.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, the entire world is against you and there are teams of people all collaborating to ensure you never get a job. I am in charge but its really a team effort.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.