Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

What type of women go to planned parenthood ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think all types of women might go to Planned Parenthood. I'm white. I had recently moved to Corpus Christi, Texas. My prescription for birth control pills was about to expire. I hadn't yet located a new private practice physician. and a friend recommended that I go to Planned Parenthood; so I made an appointment with Planned Parenthood in order to be examined and obtain a new prescription that I could take to the drug store and have filled. Planned Parenthood charged me a small fee for the examination. The receptionist, the nurses, and the doctor treated me no differently than a private practice physician would have. and they were all very courteous and polite.

I didn't notice any particular "types" of women in the waiting room - they were all just women.  

• Lauren
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Women seeking inexpensive healthcare, and those who actually want to *plan when they become parents. You know... the minimum of what most ppl do when they buy a *cat. So... not a bad thing. 

I donate monthly! 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Majority of the time it's Black and Hispanic women.

• rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Those that don't want to become dependent on welfare. The best type!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Generally poor ones without the insurance to get their cancer screenings and birth control elsewhere. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The kind who need cheap birth control.

• 1 month ago

All sorts I would imagine.  It's always best to make financial and emotional plans for parenthood.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.