Is it possible to be homosexual while being repulsed by the idea of sex with males and lusting after women only?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yes, if your a woman then it makes perfect sense. If your a man it makes no sense at all, if your a gay man then you find other men attractive and the idea of having sex with them turns you on. If your repulsed by it then you can't be gay. Although I have no idea why anyone would be repulsed by the thought of having sex with a hot guy.

• Fred
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I would say yes.  Possibly the guy would be sexually attracted to males but his taught homophobia has his conscience refusing to accept it and making the guy believe he has to be sexually attracted to females.

Many bi and gay men at first deny their sexual attraction to other males trying to fit in with society's belief that normal men do not want to be sexual with other males.  I have known males who were seduced into sex fun with males and really loved the erotic feelings, who were so afraid that if they did it again they would become gay.  Their taught homophobia made them scared to admit the sex with a guy was actually very satisfying and they had acted like a gay **** the whole time wanting the sex badly.  When the sexual excitement is over they try hard to set up a belief in themselves that they were molested or raped and had no ability to make it stop refusing to believe they wanted it bad.

• 2 months ago

lesbians exist my dude

• Prince
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes, very easily. Just be a homosexual woman.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, they're called lesbians.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sure if you are a woman 

• 2 months ago

Haven’t realized that women can be homosexual too huh? Homosexual women lust after other women so do straight guys. Homosexual men lust after other men, just like straight women. 

• rodcom
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No.  That would mean that you are not homosexual.  The thing is, there is a scale from 0-9 with 0 being totally straight and 9 being totally gay.  Very few people are 0 or 9, but 1 or 8 is where most people rate.  And then there are various people all along the scale.

• God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Lusting after women is straight male behavior.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That doesn’t make any sense. If you repulsed by the idea of sex with men and you lust after women, you are a heterosexual.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.