hi
hi asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

Do men in  Muslim nations get called “virgin” as an insult by their fellow women as it occurs in western nations?

It’s not uncommon for liberal women in western nations to “insult” men by calling them “virgins” or “you will die a virgin” . Strange how they consider a virtuous quality such as virginity to be a bad thing . If a man wanted to “get rid” of his virginity, couldn’t he visit a prostitute ?

Now , I know in Muslim nations, people don’t seem so obsessed with premarital sex therefore I was wondering if women in   Muslim nations, call their fellow men “virgin” as an insult. Also, do women in Muslim nations claim that they want to marry an “experienced” man in bed ? Please answer this question if you are from a Muslim nation or if you have visited a Muslim nation and learned their language and therefore you know how they think .

Thank you

• 7 days ago

No, publicly this is a western concept.

Muslim women do not ask or want an "experienced' man. They do not think of men as experienced in sex or not, instead they think of whether the man was previously married or not; and whether the man was chaste or engaged in fornication (ie good vs bad character). Men think of the same about women.

Internet, however, is a different story. On social media you will come across Muslim feminists who do try to insult Muslim men with the "virgin" variation of insults. They are feminists so what else can you expect from someone lacking intelligence. They copy everything (slogans, insults, marches, oppression examples) from the western feminists and hence the "virgin" insults.

Source(s): I am a Musilm, I lived in a Muslim country, I deal with feminists
  • Mintee

no... no one insults anyone in muslim nations for being a virgin... 

I have never in my life come across anyone insulting another person for not losing their virginity...maybe this happens in high school...but nowadays people just don’t care about stuff like that anymore. Muslims do not insult each other by calling each other Virgins.

No there it's radically different. Being chaste before marriage is how things are supposed to be. If you're not, you're filthy and impure. Filthy women belong with filthy men and pure women belong with pure men. 

Also, those Hindus in India sure are cavemen aren`t they?