Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Are my parents overreacting or would you be considered too?

My son is one years old and he has never met his dad before. His dad and I recently started talking again and he wants us to fly down there to see him for the first time. My parents think it’s a terrible idea for me to take my one year old son with me to a different state for 3 or 4 days because they think it’s dangerous. They said when I leave that they’ll probably cry because they miss him and they’re worried about him. I understand that they’ll miss him, but they are really freaked out about me going there with my son. 

You really shouldn't be the one to go there even though he's flying you there.

Ugh let him come to you and his son if he really wants to see you both.. Ugh listen to your parents it's a bad idea. 

That would put you and your child in potential danger. If the dad wants to see your kid, he needs to come to you. Don't put yourself and your child in a vulnerable situation.

• Prince

Your parents are right. Start thinking with your brain instead of the junk between your legs. Wake up, girl!

i agree with your parents..........

Your poor son.  He has an idiot mommy who asks the same question on YA all the time, which means she desperately needs attention in her real life and she's also incredibly pathetic and boring. 

No they're not overprotective. It's a very very bad plan to go to another state right now. 

If he is half decent, he'll make the effort and have the courtesy to come to you & your  parents.

• Sandy

always keep home field advantage. if he wants to see his kid, tell him to come to your state and stay in a hotel. and his visits should be supervised by you or your parents. 

• Linda

They are worried something will happen to him and think of him as their son. With that said, I think you should go and let your baby's dad meet his son but even if you want something sexual to happen when you're in the motel room and gave me a thumbs down previously, I think if you like him, don't have sex with him just because you can. You want him to want you and not just be something he can sleep with just because you're there. I hope you listen to me. Go and have fun but keep it respectful or when you come back you'll feel so rotten wondering if he just used you?!

Ok...well, I am not answering your questions anymore. You go and get laid and dumped. Have you ever heard of that song Stupid Girl? 

he didnt see his face for one year? are u kidding me? and then he calls u to come on a flight to meet him? and take that infant too? okay..so many red flags heree.