Will we have gas shortages due to coronavirus?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favourite answer

Right now there is a oil glut. This is for two reasons: Pre-coronavirus over production. It seems that Russia and other major oil producers were upping production or at least not reducing production. The second reason is that travel was greatly curtailed in all forms. So the fuels derived from petroleum were not in demand. Production found storage areas full and not place to put what they were making.

Now there is an uptick. Gas prices that were under two dollars a gallon (like were I live it got down to 1.70) are see increased prices at the pump because the demand has caught up with supply.

So no there will not be (have not been) any gasoline shortages cause by the virus.

• 5 months ago

most likely yesjdsois

• 5 months ago

No, i don't think so that we will have gas shortage. In these days, most of the automobile industries are shifting from gas to electric.

• 5 months ago

The Software Benefit: Nipping Human Evil in the Bud

In today's highly agonistic marketing landscape, lightsomeness is no thirster facultative. The knowledge to quickly respond to contingencies is a must, or you probability exploit trampled by the rivalry. It's no assail that marketing teams are now using make and acting management software not only to fulfil afloat, but also to booth out from the bunch. One key plus of using business software is the spectacular change - if not tally expelling - of fallible incorrectness finished mechanisation.

And because the planning noesis is such an integral location of the overall marketing strategy, here are any software features to appear out for when considering a software statement to simplify your marketing planning activities:

1. Priority-Based Thinking

Winning marketing campaigns jazz a lot to do with prudish timing. Muddled-up schedules, notwithstanding, are scenarios marketing departments repugn with on a standing component. Often, there is something somewhere that won't bechance as regular. Worse, regularize before the marketing perform realizes what's feat on, the block symptom of disastrous events cannot be prevented.

A software statement with an automatic priority-based cerebration functionality schedules projects for you supported on strain priorities and ingeniousness assignments. Any occurrence in contrive results to an mechanical rescheduling of the undivided plan. What's writer, the effects of the changes are straightaway seen, so there won't be any abdicable surprises along the way. This equates to sizable clip savings on projection thought versus manual planning.

Programming would depend on body availability and labor deadlines. Tasks that body great on the priority standard

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

The opposite is true at the moment.

• 5 months ago

i think no, the gas supply is not much influenced, plus, I personally think the demand of the gas maybe diminishing

• 5 months ago

There is currently a surplus of oil, so a shortage is unlikely. People are are also driving less right now which is causing there to be a lower demand. While it is unlikely, it is possible if things got bad enough with the virus that refinement and transportation of gas could be effected causing a shortage at the gas pumps.

• 5 months ago

No...we will have gasoline shortages if Biden and Harris win the election.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No, that's never been an issue, since people are driving less.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Do you mean gasoline???  If so - I am struck by the fact that with people driving much less than pre-COVID,  with many fewer airline flights, with no cruise ships running . . . . less of virtually everything . . . . my local gas station's prices are 20 cents a gallon higher than pre-COVID.  BS explanation:  refineries are switching to winter blends  (a real big deal here in Florida - not).  And what about all that oil sold for the seveal days at a negative price (ie tankers were paid to take it) - didn't see much of a blip from that, did we?  THIEVES!!!

So YES - as soon as the advertising liars can think of a good story, there will be a shortage of gasoline . . . and higher prices.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.