Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why can’t I find a girl who’s all the way innocent?

I liked a girl. She smokes weed and has tattoos. I liked another girl. She has no tattoos and doesn’t smoke, but she’s not a virgin and drinks. I met another girl. She is a virgin

, doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke, no tattoos. But she has a boyfriend. Damn. I’m 17. 

Don't worry man, there's plenty of time for you to meet girls. You're the same age as me, i felt the same but I've come to terms with myself to wait, in the long run it'll be worth it

are you innocent?

Those aren’t faults until get to you know the person. And your 17. No girl in your age group is mature even if they pretend to be. You still have a lot of emotional development to go through. 

At 17 you've got your whole life ahead of you and have much growing up to do yet. You'll eventually find the girl that's for you. Don't rush it.

Give yourself some time,sonny, you're only 17, and you've got a lot of it ahead of you.  Where are you meeting all these winners?  If you follow your own interests, e.g.,volunteering, joining a club, attending group activities of a wholesome nature, participating in a sport that also attracts girls, etc., you'll find nicer ones. And, you'll have things in common with them.  But do observe social distancing, wearing masks, and hand washing, even nice people can catch and spread Covid 19. Good luck!

• Nat

Your criteria for how you’re evaluating these women shows you’re really immature and should probably hold off on dating for at least 2 years 

• Mike

Because deep down, you're afraid to be in relationship.

• Linda

You cannot expect to find someone innocent unless you yourself are innocent and that would probably be in church where the girls are likely to be more naive and innocent like you want? So get in church and be innocent yourself first before seeking someone innocent.

Perhaps you are looking in the wrong places. Instead of listening to people who will lead you into profligacy, try going to a church or church group and meeting pure women there.

There was a 40 year old guy on here last week asking why he couldn't find a virgin woman around his age.. Do not be like this guy.. He is heading for a mid life crisis. If a woman is desirable, she will have had multiple sexual partners. It really doesn't matter. You thinking it matters is only due to your own insecurities and you comparing yourself to her past partners.