After Effects of Alcohol-Induced Panic Attack?

So about last week on Saturday I went over to my buddies and we had WAY too many drinks to the point that I was sure I had alcohol poisoning. I threw up before falling asleep and the next morning, and then made the STUPID decision to go play some basketball. I was breathing fine while playing except for regular fatigue but when I went home I passed out and didn't eat at all. I woke up the next morning and noticed I was really weak and so I tried to do some light excersice. This is when everything went wrong. My hands and feet started to tingle and I was short of breathe so I panicked to the point that my body seized up and I had my first panic attack. The paramedics came and did tests and pretty much confirmed it was a panic attack so they let me go. Its been probably 3-4 days since the attack and since then I've been feeling a pain in my chest and I'm lightheaded. I'm drinking and eating regularly, but my hypochondriac *** keeps thinking it's something more serious like DVT or PE. I guess my question is from the perspective of someone who has anxiety/panic disorder, is it normal to feel chest pain and lightheadedness days or even a week after a panic attack. This may sound like a stupid question but it's pretty scary being as this has never happened before. I ask to only receive helpful informative answers, especially from people who may have went through this before. Thank you.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.