Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicClassical · 3 months ago

Will there be music this Christmas?

Will there be music this Christmas? That isn’t from an electronic device? 

Choirs can’t perform, cause of AEROSOLS

There is a concern about the “exhaust” coming out of musical instruments So no orchestras?

Will there be any music this christmas? What might the real music (not from electronic devices) this Christmas look like?

I really hope not. Wouldn't it be lovely to go shopping and not be subjected to dreadful carols everywhere

What will the music look like or sound like? Where do you get these ideas of aerosols an exhaust from? Do you think that the Christmas music of the past has disappeared?

• Audrey

Not from real live people singing. Don't you know the government says singing spreads Covid more than rioting or protesting?

Yes, there will be music.  Real live music.

There will be rebroadcasts of things from previous years.  There are FOUR current or retired school/church choral directors in our family - and we await the future, when it is all SAFE again.  And I am a professional flutist - all concerts cancelled, mainly because of social distancing.  I have returned to teaching flute on a limited basis, but we all wear SHIELDS - yes, you can fit the flute behind it and play, and I am behind a big plastic barrier when teaching.  But the LIVE music that we love at holidays? - maybe next year . . .

• Kathy

Of course there will be music.