Fake asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

My penis is 7 inches long and 5.3 inches in girth, but I‘m only 14. Does that mean it will stop growing?

I’m 14 (15 in less than five months) and i think my penis is already big. Will it keep growing (and reach something like 8 inches), or has it already stopped?

• Fred

Most guys have their full size adult penis at 15y/o.  Maybe yours has already reached its adult size or maybe it still has some growing to go.  The biggest penis I have played with was about 8 inches long and it is rare to see a penis over 7 inches with most around 6 inches or less.  I saw a guy once with 7 inches but at least 4 inches across.  It was huge.

Guys with big c0cks who relax and show it off with pride when changing with other teenage guys tend to be very popular and boys popular with the boys tend to be popular with the girls who like to be with the popular boy.  So shower after sport and walk with pride back into the main dressing area showing all with pride.  I have told a young unpopular boy this and at first he was too embarrassed to do it.  Finally I pestered him to the point he did it.  He said guys spoke to him who had never talked to him before.  He quickly became very popular.  He told me it was the best advice he had ever been given.  He said after 30 seconds he felt quite comfortable naked in front of the other boys and he actually started to feel good.  The fact is boys all like to see other boys naked.  They all make out they don't but they all peek at the other boys bulges and man bits, and feel comforted to see boys who are relaxed and not embarrassed to be seen naked.

Start being proud of your bigger than most penis as if you show it off you will find your popularity soar and you will be one of the popular boys.  Believe me it works.

Scientists with the University of British Columbia, Canada, say one stops growing by age 20. The first thing you should accept is your penis is too long and wide to enter a woman's vagina without pain. You must investigate the basic rules of engaging in sexual intercourse with your large penis. At age 14, young boys think a long and large penis is ideal for future sex with women. You are incorrect for thinking this way, and you should read and learn how to only push your long penis into a woman's vagina slowly that is only 4.5 inches long. The woman's cervix is next door, and many women complain that men with long penises strike the cervix and cause pain. Brave women who allow guys with long penises may hold their pain silent if they like the guy and do not want to lose him.

harrald

No it will keep growing and growing til it reaches and scrapes the moon and that wil HUUURRT!!!!!

It may grow another inch or so. 

wishful thinking the average Male Penis in the USA is a Giant 5 inches

anything over 6" actually Hurts a women

You are about an inch in a half above average. 

• kelvin

for asking this daily it makes you a troll

You may develop into a porn star.

Nope, it's going to keep growing until it drags on the floor 20 feet behind you.  You do trim it monthly, right?

its anybodys guess