Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How long should I wait for him?

He broke up cause he needs time for himself. He said he wants to get back, but after 3 months of no contact I'm loosing my patience.

He needed time for himself and 3 months isn't long enough for HIM.  I'd do my own thing and get a new life without him.  If he wants to get back then he'll just have to get in the queue of other guys wanting to give you a good time.  What is it about him that makes him be front of the queue?  The fact he's your ex?  That's not a good reason.  He dumped you.  Dump him back and make him woo you properly next time round.  Don't just fall into his lap when HE thinks his space time is up.  Get a bit of space and time for yourself.  Let him go.  He's history.

You've already waited 2 months longer than you should have. You're "losing" your patience? It should be long gone by now.

its okay. worry about stuff no other girl worries about. that wil resolve the issue.

Don't be a doormat and move on, find a nice guy who knows what he wants.