Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

With israel Having the highest erectile dysfunction in the world & viagra available over the counter,due to forced chopping of healthy penis?

Is that enough evidence for ignorant fools who say chopping penises is good? 

smoking jo in denial and needs to be on pedo watch list

fred thats the most ignorant crap ive heard

• Nick

could be, cut penises get hard more difficult than natural ones

• Jesus

I do not believe that it is the circumcision the causing of the erectile disfunction in that country, in the countries of Muslim culture the men are circumcised and apparently they do not have problems to have sex. In Philippines most of the men is circumcised and for that neither seen they have that problem, that of Israel maybe is due to the excess of other things, the men in my family most is circumcised, and up to now because they have not had problems to have sexual relationships. I am circumcised and up to now all well, I enjoy a lot when having sex without necessity of taking miraculous pills.               

• kelvin

sounds like it's time for you to cut back on what it is your smoking

Circumcision without approval of the patient is basically a human rights violation. But it doesn't cause erectile dysfunction.