Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why is yahoo censoring conservative answers?

There was a question that just asked,

Do liberals wish Yahoo censored right wing opinions even further besides banning comments? And I posted this answer,What I’ve noticed is instead of censoring entire questions yahoo is removing answers written by conservatives and they are only leaving the answers from liberals. That’s what has been happening to some of the questions I’ve been asking.

And literally about 1-2 minutes later it was removed. This is ridiculous.

@sergio, how is it stupid when it’s correct? They just censored me for telling people that they are censoring us. These are facts.

How is stating that we are being censored hate speech?

@elaine... I would remember if I just deleted one of my own answers.

@smoking joe... I’m sorry but FB and other tech companies have repeatedly removed conservative material from their platforms, you are pointing out a single instance. 

@M Johnson... actually I promise you yahoo has moderators on yahoo answers. And I imagine they spend the majority of their time in the politics section.

Now yahoo has removed one answer from this question lol!

• Aaron

I don't think so ,unless your anwer is designed to incite violence ,and hatred ,instigate people to commit crime or is useless or copied from others ,  ,otherwise ,yahoo will not delete your answers , another possibility is that your answer is either deleted by thread publisher or by reviewer that censor thread 

Nobody at Verizon is paying any attention to this, all automated. Yahoo Answers is a wart on their business.

Probably since most conservative questions contain lies and disinformation. 

Source(s): Try to be more truthful.

Removal of content on Y!A has historically been the result of reporting by other users. I'm not saying that Yahoo! absolutely isn't doing it but I think it's more likely because of targeted reporting by liberal users.

Cato was banned for speaking the truth.

Source(s): Thumbs up if you support Cato

They aren't. Hate speech is a violation. I don't call that conservative.