Why would a friend who dumped me and blocked me on insta still like facebook posts?

I feel like I get a million mixed signals.  She and her family blocked me on insta but still like facebook posts, and some of them even comment from time to time...it's maddening.

• Steven

First, you have to discuss it directly and could be the reason nowadays Instagram getting a hack.  

• Daniel

Strange  Send that person a Message and Ask why they are still liking your Posts It seem a little Weird since they Blocked you on Instagram cant think of a Reason of why they would still be doing that 

Obviously, they see you as an easy victim. I'm not surprised as you seem very stupid.

• keerok

Friend? Ask directly! 

If you have been dumped and blocked, why haven't you unfriended them all on facebook?