Should I go to the interview if i'm intimidated by the company culture?

So basically,

I apply for jobs. 

I got an email back from a sales job I applied for. Since I got the email, I decided to check out the company website properly because I only read the job advert.

So it seemed alright. Then I go to the gallery expecting it to be filled with people in work attire, professional smiles and captured moments of selling. Instead, what I see is a really good looking CEO, mostly good looking people standing around him (which I assume are the people that work for him), they're all dressed up in suits and bright figure hugging, low-cut dresses, some holiday snaps and a few more serious looking photos in more smart work-wear. After seeing all this, I'm intimidated. 

My current job is worse than sales. I don't even want to mention what it is because I'm embarrassed. I don't find myself good looking either. Plus I've gained a bit of weight (1 stone), my skin could improve so I feel less confident with myself than usual.

I feel like I just wouldn't fit in. Should I not go? I'm not worried that I won't get any more interviews because I tend to get more since I apply for many jobs.

Would you go if like me you felt that you wouldn't fit in and feel uncomfortable?

They like you enough that they picked you out of hundreds of people to come in and interview.

They probably tried to find you on social media also ...BEFORE they asked you to come in.

(There is something called 'Body Dysmorphia' which makes you think that you are not attractive or 'right' for some reason....you may be affected by it.)

What I am saying is that you are being overly critical of yourself.

You should go in and interview even if you feel uncomfortable...because this could turn out to be the best job you've ever had...and it could lead to better places.

• Judy

Go to the interview.  And pics on a company website probably don't really tell you much about their day-to-day company culture.

If you want that (or some other) job, clean up your act. MAKE yourself look more professional. Lose that stone of excess weight, make sure your clothes are suitable & fit properly. Learn appropriate professional behavior on the job, etc. Do the work to fit in, or choose some other type of work (if you can).

Why would they want me?  I have nothing to offer them.

i would go anyway. after all YOU will be choosing whether u want to work for them  AFTER  they decide they want to hire u. u still can say no if u still feel intimidated. just go and have interview, decide later