What can i do about this?

A guy at my job cant take a hint. I told him I dont feel the same way about him but he still flirts with me, he calls me hunny and he blows kisses my direction. It gets on my nerves. What can i do? Does this count as sexual harassment?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Give him a look that will make him feel like a creepy loser when he blows kisses at you. Picture how your expression would look if you stepped in a pile of dog poop while wearing your favorite sandals. Give that look to him. 

Laugh loudly at him when he flirts. Loud enough to draw attention from coworkers. Say that you're laughing at this guys dopey duck face impression and ask the guy to do it again for everyone.

• Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Complain to HR or a high up manager.

• 1 month ago

talk to your manager about it

• User
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.

First step: tell him to stop such behavior (or otherwise CLEARLY indicate, using words, your displeasure and/or discomfort at such behavior).

If he doesn't stop: report his behavior to your superior.

If he still doesn't stop, go "up the chain" to your superior's superior.

If, after you've reached the top of the chain, he still doesn't stop, then is the time to consider filing a legal sexual harassment claim.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It does. I’d suggest having a serious conversation with him and letting him know it makes you feel uncomfortable. If it continues you might have to speak to your superior or HR. Whatever you are more comfortable with. Good luck.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.