Kush asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 2 months ago

Now that Russia discovered the Coronavirus vaccine named Sputnik V, and Putin’s daughter has been tested on, will you take it or no?

Russian officials have said they plan to start mass vaccination in October.

The announcement on Tuesday was made by President Vladimir Putin, who said the vaccine had passed all the required checks and his daughter had already been given it.

But the World Health Organization (WHO) said it was in talks with Russian authorities about undertaking a review of the vaccine, which has been named Sputnik-V.

It is not among the organisation's list of six vaccines that have reached phase three clinical trials, which involve more widespread testing in humans.

• Rick

I don't trust Putin, OR what he 'says', OR what he makes ...........

• cosmo

I would not be among the first 10 million people to take it.

After 10 million have gotten the vaccine and not much bad happened after 3 months, I'd probably take it.

I willl take any vaccine that works, don’t care where it comes from 

That vaccine has been tested on about a hundred people, hardly enough to show that it is either safe or effective. As a matter of fact, some of the recipients have been reported to have started running fevers. No thanks, I think I'll wait for the Oxford vaccine.

No, of course not. Why should we trust Putin?

bit late arent you , shes taken the vaccine already , seems the americans are still pussy footing around , and dont like being beaten by the russians . 

She is number 3 prostitue in all of Kakastan

It could be a good vaccine, it could not be.  Assuming it was available to me, I'd make the decision based on alternatives available at the time.  If you mean right now, no, I have the resources to hang on with masks and social distancing.  I want to see a record of safety and efficacy.

In Star Trek, they sometimes had to test some new medicine or technology in service, which is basically what Putin is trying to do.  The difference is that Kirk, Spock, or McCoy would test it on themselves, given the chance.  I'm not familiar with Mr. Putin's daughter, so for all I know, she could be the Tiffany Trump of Russia.  What would greatly bolster their case is if, after a few week period, she would go unmasked in close proximity to known cases, and show several months test results of being clear of the virus.

Unlike Americans who refused to wear a mask, I'm a Canadian and am not infected with the deadly virus.  Knock on wood, i don't have any use for the vaccine at the present.  I, being Canadian would like to congratulate you Americans for exercising your right not to wear a mask.  You have infected eachother.  DO NOT COME TO CANADA!

They say they sold it to 15 countries including venezuala.