Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

True or False: Men don’t want virgins or nice women anymore like they used to decades ago, instead they want promiscious provocative sluts ?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

depends on the men. most of them have no respect for women and are brainwashed by movies. some of the women don't help. after seeing how faith hill's daughter was dressed at a concert she gave, for example. men see women thru the lens of fantasy. they want a mother who does their laundry and strokes their ego, but is also a 'slut' in bed. they can't handle a strong and powerful female, just someone they feel superior to on some level. with men, it's always about the ego. 

• 1 month ago

but its ok for a man to be a slut why is that ?

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Men can't have been men all those decades ago! In general men like to settle down with 'nice women', but they like promiscuous sluts to fool around with.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I want a real woman who enjoys sex as much as i do

If you believe these Lovely women are sluts then you need to stop Visiting Brothels

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I want like a natural skinny one, the sluts are kinda ugly

• 2 months ago

actually modern men dont want either , thats why they are staying single and out wth the others enjoying being single .

• 2 months ago

it depends on the guy, men are not all the same.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Men who want hot steaming sex don't want virgins.

Rear-orifices want to sleep around and then marry a virgin

Men who are virgins themselves don't mind dating a virgin

Nobody likes stupid girls who paint all men with the same brush.

Lots of girls go for the bad boys who abuse them, and skip nice guys. "nice guys finish last"

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not true in most cases. But I think the confusion comes from the fact that we assume being virgins and nice girls will always elicit nice treatment and good suitors when it doesn't.

Sometimes the "bad girls" do wind up with a decent guy who actually cares.If you want to be a nice girl or bad girl just know most men don't respect you either way.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

LMAO...No. 

Sluts are for fun, not relationships. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.