adam asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Who here isn't that scared of COVID?

I dont think covid is all the media cracks it up to be. I'll comply with in store mask rules and I wash my hands regularly but thsts about it. I dont get the fear. If you're not old or have conditions you wont get any sicker than a cold. So why the fear? There's nothing to fear but fear itself 

Anonymous,  you sound like a bootlicker. No, I don't wear a mask outside you idiot, why would I? Its fresh air

I'm liberal and I'm not afraid.  The concern isn't for the younger and healthy people, but the fact that they can catch it and spread it to others without realizing they are even infected.  That's why wearing a mask is so critical.  It's about thinking about other people and caring if you get them sick and possibly cause their death.  It blows me away that some people resist wearing a mask, citing their "freedom" over caring about their fellow Americans.  That's not a patriot in my opinion.

No. But I'm not suicidally stupid either and taking precautions not just for myself but others. 

I’m statistically much more likely to die if a heart attack. 

I'm not afraid because I'm informed. I follow the new cases by zip code so I have a handle on it that way. I minimize my trips away f/ home. I wear a mask outside even where it's not required etc. The only thing that concerns me is reckless behavior by the trumpsters. We're only strong as those weak links.

• Dan

I don't doubt what I hear in the media. But what I hear, gives me no fear. Probably many people are easily scared and I can't relate to that. 

"If you're not old or have conditions you wont get any sicker than a cold."

While that is somewhat more probable than not, it's very far from being a certainty. 

My fear is about the people who made the virus in the Wuhan lab. Fauci funded the Wuhan lab after taking his coronavirus bat research out of America to there, Trump confirmed he did fund it. ID2020, tracking and vaxxing plan to take over the world, and as Fauci said in 2017 there will be a "surprise" outbreak. It was no surprise, they planned the whole thing. The virus is not deadly to most, we even have a cure, hydroxychloroquine, zinc, zithromax, or Ivermectin, general known treatments for viruses. But the scum who made the virus to sell the vaccine have a hundred billion invested in vaccines, and they stand to make two trillion just from this coronavirus vaccine. Side effects in everyone who took it. What you should be scared about is them saying there will be mandatory vaccines, anywhere, because it's likely to spark world war three. 

• John W

Professional athletes that have contacted Covid-19 have heart conditions that remain and reduce their cardiovascular system by 10%.

I know

It's only a PANDEMIC and just about every country on earth is victimized by it..but ya..the media is exaggerating it to make Gump look bad

Apparently you don't watch the news. People die from this crap. It's also quite obvious reading between the lines that you voted for Trump and don't wear a mask out in public. That's because you are a selfish idiot who will never realize that intelligent people who matter don't want to breath in your germy air.