have you seen that program online that has 2 images? the one on your left is your face, then the one on your right next to it is the cartoon?

-style version of your face. whats it called and where do i get it? and how much is it?


it goes like this: you take a picture of something. then put it through that program. and it gets converted. 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.