Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

Why do fake eyelashes look so sexy on other women but when I wear them I feel like a clown?

I was watching a make-up tutorial and the fake lashes that this one girl used looked really amazing and she said what brand and style they were, so I bought them. But I just put them on myself and I feel like the biggest clown.

I can’t win for losing. Mascara is not enough to make my eyes pop but fake lashes makes me look like a joke

A real woman knows how to put on fake lashes. I’man embarrassment To womankind. And I cannot afford to go and spend hundreds of dollars getting fake individual lashes glued onto my eyes. This is why I feel like I should just go get a s*x change and start identifying as a male because I fail at being a woman & no man will ever want me

• J

I tried fake lashes once and failed miserably. I use the mascara with fiber extensions. It really makes your lashes pop. I use maybelline illegal length. It actually has little fibers that attach to the lashes and makes them longer. And it doesn’t smear too badly either. 

There are a few possible reasons why:

- Make sure that you trim the band so that it fits your eye. Sometimes if the band is poking the inner corner or hanging off of the edge, the lashes can get off-kilter and/or can come off completely

- Make sure that you curl your natural lashes into the false lashes after you apply them

- Pick your style of lash based on the eye look that you're wearing. Bolder makeup looks generally require more heavy-duty lashes in order to add dimension, while a simple glam or natural look doesn't need much. Maybe just a few singles on the outer corner.

Additionally, your ability to apply makeup doesn't define your identity as a woman. Whether you believe it or not, you look beautiful with and without makeup. Makeup isn't a necessity, but it can be a way to experiment with your style and highlight the things you love about yourself. Also, false lashes are super tricky to use, even for seasoned makeup users. Don't get discouraged over something so small. There's a learning curve, and you'll improve with practice.

Hope this helps :)) 

Because the other women who wears them are attractive 

I wear false lashes everyday I love them - they take about 5 mins or so to put on. Your just not used to the way they look on you. Find the right volume and practice putting them on x

maybe it isnt the right type of eyelashes for your eyes? there’s many types of eyelashes (like the volume, shape, etc) maybe you have to discover more types of fake eyelashes that could work for ur eyes. also did u add eyeliner as well?

• Orla

Please Mr. Trump !!!    Stop looking at your mirror and put down that makeup !!!   Try to get some work done please !!!!!!   You only have four more months here !!!

I don't think many people can pull off false eyelashes. Try those individual lashes, they are more subtle.

That's life. Some guys look cool unshaven. Most of look like drug addicts.