Did the Pandemic make any difference to the atmosphere at Emptyhad ?

to me it looked and sounded the same lol..

Ha Ha Yeah (Good Gag).

Seriously though the sooner we are all allowed back in to watch the better for me.

I felt like a fraud saying I'm a Blackburn supporter and not going to the game.

I don't know what it is but even watching a game on TV it's just not the same.

Is it the way the Players react,  the overall intensity I'm not sure

Even watching the World Snooker with no-one there it is definitely different.(Ha Ha)

After all it us the fans who are the Game not the Players,Managers,Media,Agents

Lets hope they appreciate what we bring to the game a bit more in future.

Yeah if not for the staff it'd be as quiet as Anfield on a remaining Champions League night 

• Ryan

Did you see them putting the words i can't remember was it "we're not really here" all over the stadium while the fans haven't been allowed in. they should keep it up when they are allowed back

No wonder they're doing well in the Champions League, they have an advantage as they're used to playing in empty stadiums, every game is like a home match for them.