Do I have freckles?

I started to get spots on my face at 9 years old when I became older they slowly developed into more spots i been getting them from the sun but I thought pale people and red heads only get them 

Any skin tone can get freckles and you can totally get freckles from the sun, usually when you have freckles they become more obvious when it becomes summer, it's a common thing.

Freckles aren't just as straightforward for everyone that has them as you might think. For example I used to have freckles on just my face and now they've become very subtle almost invisible but my sisters freckles which used to be super similar to mine have only become more obvious over time and she's not particularly pale.

From the picture it seems you definitely have some subtle freckles, it's nothing to worry about and freckles are very much in style right now.

No you can form freckles from the sun. I say they're freckles.

• Barry

That's spots not freckles. They will probably clear up as you get older. In the interim use a light concealer.