Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

Going out?

What measures you take eating out?  I take wipes and wipe oufff my table and bathroom seat.  Not taking chances 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not today.           

• 1 month ago

I trust the restaurant/cafe to observe the rules. I can see them disinfecting tables as people get up and leave; why would I think they hadn't done the same to mine before I came in?

I have no worries about eating out. Just wish I had more opportunity.

PS I'm in the UK.

• 1 month ago

I don't blame you for being cautious. I will not eat out until there is a vaccine. Instead I order take-out. Order, pick-up, and eat at home. 

• 1 month ago

I don't dine out yet at all. If I did, it would be at an outdoor location and I would wipe down the table and chair.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Get a take-away and eat at home. 

• 1 month ago

I just wear my mask until I'm seated.  I of course wash my hands right after I order my stuff.  Other than that, I mean, unless somebody walked by without a mask and sneezed, you're fine.  If that **** did happen, I'd freak the hell out!  But so far, everywhere I've dined out, people have been respectful and wearing their masks when moving about.  I have confidence that the tables are being cleaned.   

• 1 month ago

You're protecting against the wrong thing. COVID is airborne in droplets. There's very little evidence that you can pick up it from surfaces. My local new says they've traced clusters of outbreaks to bars and restaurants- where people sit for long periods of time breathing recycled air, and are in close proximity. If you can eat at places with outdoor seating. Almost no cases have been traces to outdoor venues. 

• hihi!
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I spray 95% alcohol on hand wipes before wiping my hands with them in case the manufacturer soiled them. I drink the rest to immunize my insides against all evils lurking in society.

• 1 month ago

Depends what country you are in. In my country you can only get take aways or delivery. You can not legally eat in any restaurant so they are closed for this option. If you actually don't want to take any chances, don't eat out.

Also Biden 2020

• Kevin
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I will be going out in November to the polls to vote for Joe!!

#Biden2020

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.