Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Will there be vaccine for Covd19?

Yes definitely, by the turn of 2020. Hope sustains life. Scientists are toiling.

I don't know. My best advice is to stay busy, go for a bike ride, jog, or walk. Get a notebook to write anything down that you like. Also a sketchbook is a good idea sketching anything is very calming. Listen to meditation music, go to any pond or lake if you're near one and throw rocks in the water this feels so good. If there's any place of worship near you you can walk around that. Just bring a mask anywhere you go. Also I use a yo-yo all the time which helps and is surprisingly calming. All these coping techniques is because I'm not prepared for a vaccine anytime soon or when it will be done so this is what I do.

This should help

Hell no! Jk I hope soon.

More than 100+ COVID-19 vaccines are being tested throughout the world with many in a final Trial lll that will prove the vaccine is safe. Whether we believe or not, medical schools and research specialists consider a vaccine must be safe before making the vaccine available for people. Smart pharmaceutical companies whose vaccines look safe will begin making millions and billions of doses knowing if the vaccine is/are approved, the companies will have vaccine doses ready. The CDC says the worse has not yet to arrived  and COVID-19 cases will skyrocket in the next few months. It appears a doable vaccine may not be available until November or December. I am age 86, the very worse age to get a virus and die. I go to the supermarket at 7 AM and return and sit in  my apartment day after day. Am I ever more bored that waiting months for a vaccine?

harrald

--  Russia claims to have one that is operational, but it has been tried on few people and the western doctors have not seen any peer reviews of it in any medical journals, and therefore are unsure of how effective it is or about side affects.

--  Oxford University in Britain has a vaccine under extensive trials and possibly will be ready in early 2021. Australia's research organization, the CSIRO, is helping Oxford and the Australian government is negotiating with Oxford University.

--  China has a vaccine also under extensive trials and possibly could be ready in mid 2021.

--  I believe that the US has several vaccines with some under early trials and may be ready in mid to late 2021, but I am assuming that whichever is available, it will be expensive as the manufacturers will want to recover their research investments plus profits.

• Edna

There MIGHT be a corona virus vaccine formulated some day, but it probably won't be available for use until some time in 2022. It won't be just for COVID-19 - it will be for all corona viruses.

After any new kind of vaccine is first formulated, it has to undergo 16 to 18 months of human test trials and the results of the test trials analyzed for many more months, before the vaccine is deemed safe to use and is approved and released by the FDA for general use. You certainly wouldn't want to take any vaccine that hasn't gone through all its test trials.

All that can't possibly be accomplished any sooner than some time in 2022. 

Surely, they're investing billions on it. They NEED to get their investment back and then make more billions. It's ALL about 💰  💵   🤑

Yes, just after I die of it.

this is where everyone gets a chance to be a "yahoo doctor" and give advice.  lol

There are like 10 different ones in trials. Yes there will be. When is another matter. Unless you are in Russia, they claim to be nearly ready with one. Which is scary really as it's barely had enough time for human trials.