Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Why are all pretty women snobs ?

they like to bitchh

• Kathy

Not all of them are.

they know exactly what hoops you will jump thru to get some

I don't think they are, but I imagine they get really tired of random guys approaching them because they think the girl is pretty and that gives them the right to approach.  I cannot see that as being anything but annoying, when a person is minding their own business and random person walks up and starts pestering them.  And worse, when the lady in question tries to make it go away, she gets called a snob.  No win situation for her, is what I think.

• Oh boo hoo get of ur high horse! Not all people are the same twit. Maybe u are just making some people not like u with bs u say like u are doing so now. Don't judge all the same coz of ones u have seen! Some are actually kind, helpful, nice, thinking of others and more good things. And are not snobby. 

Buster cat user is correct in a way

I accept that some people are better than me, I just wish they could be a bit nicer at it.😔

• ?

A snob is just someone who knows they're better than you