Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Did you have a bad dream when you last slept?

I had a terrible dream that I got really drunk and out of control. I woke up a few times but every time I fell back to sleep the dream would pick up where it left off.

Other than that I'm having a great morning. :D

Morning Mr grumpypants.

@Sweetness: Me too!

• Mog

The night before last. It was weird. Something to do with an old abandoned church. I flooded the yard by accident and the water opened up a big underground cavern under a pumpkin patch. Then a ghost of a monk chased me away. I ran away and jumped in my car. Got stuck in road construction. Was told to follow a pilot car. The pilot car was a tiny scooter with a seriously fat person as a passenger on the back seat. As I was following it, the scooter flipped over and injured the two people riding it. Like really flipped over. It must’ve flown 10 feet in the air. I called 911 and as I was waiting for the ambulance with a crowd of people, we decided to have a party at someone’s house afterwards. It was kind of a boring party and I woke up when somebody started being a jerk to me. 

Nope, actually I have been having a lot of dreams about going back to school, which is odd as I am wayyyyyyy past the age of going to high school.

• ?

Yes but then again i suffer from military inflicted p.t.s.d. So currently it is the norm for me

Source(s): Former Per Mare Per Terram