Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

If Saudi Arabia and UAE are wealthier than Italy and Greece why do not Muslim African and Asian refugees go there instead ?

I am asking this on Yahoo UK so left wing Americans can you do me a favour and only answer if you know the answer

• Git

Some doors are close by wisdom, others by bigotry.

Some doors are open by compassion, others by stupidity and adherence to some outdated policies.

Which would be your choice if you were a refugee - a closed or opened door?

I wanted to know their reasons too.

There are millions of refugees and migrants from Asian and Africa in the Middle East. They don’t report it as often and the media there ignores this. Refugees are also coming from Christian African countries too and many Mexicans are Christians they illegally cross the border to the USA.

I see where you coming from, you would think that the fact we all Muslims would bind us together more than anything that can divide us right?

Well I don't know bout the Asian Muslims but my people on the African continent are hated by the white man, the brown man, the yellow man and the red man.  They don't see that we Muslims they see that we black and so they don't want us in fact nobody wants us but Allah.

According to a reliable hadith, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) told his followers that if a leader comes up whose skin is black and hair like dried raisin, FOLLOW HIM!  That's what he said but they still disrespect us.

So if there's racism and hatred for us in Arabia and in Europe we might as well take the path of least resistance, that's all we doing, taking the least treacherous route.

Muslim countries refuse to take Refugees and Migrants

There are refugees that go there from African nation like Ethiopia but it is a dangerous journey because they have to cross war-torn Yemen and dry hot desert. It is much easier to cross the Mediterranean Sea and go to Europe but there are still a lot of people who go to Saudi and other rich Arab gulf countries. UAE has more migrants than citizens for example but they are mostly from India/Pakistan/Bangladesh not Africa.

look at this video of refugee crossing from ethiopia to saudi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKrMOoFPK-k

Youtube thumbnail

I'm Greek and they the refugees said that Saudis and Gulf Arabs are racists and don't help them and see them as trash

Then they are coming to Greece and demand equal rights while mistreat some of them the Greek people

When Greeks genocided by Turks these nations threw us in the sea but we helped them despite what they did to us. 

THEY WILL NOT LET THEM IN UNLESS THEY ARE WANTED AND THERE IS NOTHING THERE TO BLOW UP.

• Lack of freedom. and they  treat their  own people  like ****.Saudi Arabia and UAE  are only wealthy because of oil.