I don't love my parents... normal or not?

I have never once, in my life, felt genuinely attached to either of my parents. I've never looked up to them, or admired them, or found them anything other than weak-minded and almost incompetent; even when I was little. This isn't normal, right? Like, most kids feel attachment of some kind to their parents? Just wondering.

Edit: I am NOT talking about teenage "dislike" of parents. I have felt this way since I was about 5 or 6 and have now reached my mid-20s, so adolescence is not to blame here. 

it dont sound normal to me, maybe you should get some counseling

Linkus' answer may be correct, or.........not?   An alternative explanation could be that you are one of those people who happens to be experiencing an "attachment disorder", wherein children have , through early childhood experiences of neglect or abuse have not been able to establish close emotional attachment to their caretakers. Does your early childhood history match anything like this?  

The question, now, remains, whether this bothers you or concerns you today. Good wishes,

Actually it is sort of normal when you are in puberty.  All those hormones rushing through your blood screws up your thinking.  

You actually likely do love your parents but have just gotten to a point in your life when you don't believe you need them and stop appreciating all that they have done for you.  You are focused on the here and now, and as a result can only perceive how your parents appear to be working against you rather than supporting you.  You have gained a consciousness that you feel intellectually superior to them thus in a way, pity them, thus have nothing to gain by your relation to them.  You think your parents have always been this way, but in reality you are just suffering from a memory loss and an ego-centric sort of dementia.  

This is just a phase of growing up.  As you mature you slowly grasp the errors in your understanding, but often will have so dethatched yourself from your parents in that process, reestablishing the relationships you once had with them will be more difficult if not seemingly impossible.  But there is good news.  When you are in your 20's you will have sort of an epiphany and come to realize all of your misconceptions of puberty, simply because that is when puberty ends.

Why not? Every body are one