Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

What should I do about my brother who's careless and selfish?

He spends money irresponsibly, wastes money on junk food and he never seems to have enough and when he has enough clothes, he always has to buy one or two more things that don't really matter and wants me and my sister to do the same or at least in a similar fashion when we can't afford to be anyone but ourselves but for him the people he was surrounded by his entire life matter more than us. To him we're not good enough because we don't have $100 Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses or $17 Nike pants. My mom doesn't seem to understand the problem or how his behavior is harming us. He's never really there for my sister and I and tries to capitilize this image he has of himself by using me and sister even though we do what's good for us and screw aside fashion ideals. 

i wouldnt give him any money to spend

• Rick B

You should not do anything.  You are not responsible for your brother's actions.  Mind your own business.