Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsRodents · 1 month ago

What do I do if mouse still alive in mouse trap?

So I caught a mouse in my house but the mouse trap didn’t kill him and now he’s just stuck twitching all over the place and struggling for his life. I feel bad and wanna give it a quick kill but tbh I don’t even wanna touch that thing. Lol on fonem grave that sh*t is gross and I don’t want it to bite me or anything If I spray some windex on it or somethin will it die right away?? That shít is yuck asf!! I don’t want to torture it any longer but he needs to die already so I could get rid of it

This happened to me one time:( I didn't know what to do so I asked my mom for help and she drowned it😭😭 idk if that was the best way but it worked,,, anyways, best of luck💕

• Fred S
    2 days ago

Drown .It is quick and painless and no chance of getting bit.Afterward throw mouse and trap in garbage.

Get a knife and QUICKLY chop it's head off. If you do it fast enough it could be painless. If you don't like gore you could drown it. If you don't want to kill it you could get thick rubber gloves so it can't bite you and set it free.

• Zapata

Get some other mice to stand around and laugh at it. It will die of embarrassment.

These answers are insane!! Mf said suffocate it in a plastic bag. 🤣 I think I might just wack it with a hammer real hard. I don’t want to see it drown or feels it’s spine being disconnected either💀💀

The humane way is cervical dislocation. 

You grab the mouse by the scruff of its neck. Hold it down on a flat surface. Then grab the tail and give a quick yank. If you do it correctly, you can feel the spine being pulled apart. That should kill the mouse instantly. 

• Just put him in a plastic bag and tie it up and throw it out. Itll eventually die from suffocation.